Sunday, February 22, 2009

Organic Marketing Advice

Organic Marketing Advice

Today is Sunday February 22, 2009 and time for an update!

As you know this Organic Marketing Advice blog is now ranking at the top of Google. So my case study is proving itself more valid week after week.

I wanted to share a new blog project that has the same mission. To rank on page 1 of Google. The title I have chosen is How To Rank Well In Google. This long tail keyword phrase is also in a busy sector. Here's the current results:

How To Rank Well In Google

On this day at least, HubPages and YouTube videos have already brought that blog onto page 1 of Google. I use many "pointers", meaning many sources that can help get us there. RSS Feeds, Social Bookmarking sites, videos etc.

There are in fact two youtube videos for this project, How To Rank Well in Google and a follow up called How to Rank Well in Google for Zero Dollars.

I hope you'll follow along as you have with this Organic Marketing Advice blog.

It all starts with diligent research with long tail keyword research first and after that it's simply a matter of following a proven system.

You might want to take a peak at a YouTube video I made called Social Bookmarking - Being Famous By Association . Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,

Mike Perras

No comments:

Post a Comment